When you’re at the top of your game, it’s hard to find anyone who understands that you’re driven to achieve more. You run a multi-million dollar company and have achieved all the hallmarks of success – but you want more. More out of your career, your performance, your personal life, and your sense of self-fulfillment.
The Art of Family Succession Planning
In this talk:
- Overcome the fear of watching everything you built be potentially at risk
- Equip the next gen to handle the external pressure of the transition so they are not negatively affected mentally and emotionally
- Make rational business decisions in a situation that may have emotional implications
- Keep loyal clients and retain key contributors
- Assure revenue is capable of funding the retirement of outgoing leadership
- Close the chasm on differing values from varied generational standards
Join Chris at this event:
- September 13th, 2018 8:00am-11:00am
- Husson University, Southern Campus, 340 County Road, Westbrook, ME 04092 or remotely
- sponsored by the Institute for Family-Owned Business of Portland, Maine
The CEO Roundtable
Chris Yonker's CEO Roundtable is an exclusive event for executives at the helm of $20M+ companies. Chris heads every Roundtable with proven methods that help driven executives at the highest levels achieve success beyond success, by curating every Roundtable to contain executives who can most benefit one another. Every member agrees to complete confidentiality, and no competitors are invited to the same event.
For a mastermind peer group who understands your challenges, at your level of success, ask Chris to be considered for an invitation. You'll achieve massive benefit from the insights and discussions of this exclusive group of elite individuals who understand your unique position and ambitions.
Chris Yonker's CEO Roundtable is an invite-only event. To be considered for the next CEO Roundtable, please get in touch with Chris directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I took 6 pages of notes during Chris Yonker’s Power Lunch – unquestionably, the most productive lunch hour of the year!”
– Charles Gaudet, CEO, Predictable Profits
Sign up to get updates on upcoming events
Sign up now to get updates on upcoming events, including dates and times. If you're ready to take your career, performance, and personal life to new heights, you won't want to miss this.
You'll also be notified of additional exclusive one-off events Chris offers, such as those focusing on a particular element of leadership or personal-performance mastery. Enter your name and email address below.